Polydone Limited ("Polydone, we, us, our") is a company registered in England and Wales and is subject to the Laws of England and Wales (the “Law”). The Law prevails over the terms of this agreement (ther "Terms").
We may from time to time update the Terms and we will update you via email.
1.1 Polydone is a product by Polydone Limited, which includes (but is not limited to) a software for the management of projects and resources, accessible via modern browsers and mobile devices at http://www.polydone.com and all related subdomains including mobile app stores (the "Product").
1.2 By creating an account on Polydone or using Polydone, you agree to the Terms.
1.3 If you create accounts on behalf of a third party, including (but not limited to) companies, direct or indirect subsidiaries, partnerships, joint ventures or associations, they will automatically agree and be bound to the Terms.
2. Access to the Product
2.1 Polydone grants you a non-exclusive license to use the Product according to the Terms.
2.2 Whenever we update the Terms, you're fully responsible for reviewing the Terms and if you continue to use the Product after the Terms have been updated, we will consider that you have read and accepted the new Terms.
2.3 You confirm that:
- you are of legal age to form a binding contract;
- all registration information you submit is accurate and true; and
- you will maintain the accuracy of such information. You also certify that you are legally permitted to use and access the Product and take full responsibility for the selection and use of the Product.
3. Polydone Content
3.1 All materials displayed on polydone.com (the "Website") or in the Product, including (but not limited to) text, code, graphics, articles, photographs, images, illustrations (the “Polydone Content”), belong to Polydone and are protected by Law.
3.2 If you use, copy, store, reproduce, download, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purposes whatsoever any Polydone Content or other proprietary rights without the express prior written consent of Polydone, you will be prosecuted by Law.
4. Your Content
4.1 While using Polydone, you may upload or provide information, documents, content and other data relating to you, your company or your customers ("Your Content"). In order to keep Your Content safe in case of a data loss, we make copies of Your Content for backup purposes to prevent Your Content from being lost forever. We will not make copies of your data for any reason outside of offering you a good service.
4.2 The ownership of Your Content will remain yours and Polydone will not use Your Content for any purpose not related to the Product.
4.3 If Your Content contains any personally identifiable information, including (but not limited to) personally identifiable information relating to your customers, you represent and warrant that you will comply with all applicable laws relating to the collection, use and disclosure of personally identifiable information.
4.4 If you decide to close your Polydone account, Polydone will delete all Your Content and will not keep any copy of Your Content.
5.1 You confirm that you have the full right, power and authority to enter into an agreement with Polydone related to the Terms.
5.2 Polydone confirms that:
- it has all the rights, licenses, permits, approvals and clearance of third party rights, for the creation, maintenance, alteration, sale and distribution of the Product;
- it is equipped, to the best of its ability, with suitable personnel, knowledge, experience and skills to provide the Product;
- it complies with all laws relating to anti-bribery and anti-corruption, including the UK Bribery Act 2010;
5.3 If you do any of the following:
- use Polydone for malicious or illegal purposes;
- use Polydone in ways that are harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable;
- impersonate any person or entity;
- inject a virus, trojan horse, worm, time bomb, or other harmful computer code, file, or program;
- use Polydone for any purpose that is directly in competition with or harmful to Polydone;
- post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain passwords, accounts, or private information from any other user of the Product;
- use the Product to violate the security of any computer network, passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material (including material that may be considered threatening or obscene), or engage in any kind of illegal activity;
- run mail lists, any form of auto-responder, or “spam” on the Product, or any processes that run or are activated while you are not logged into the Product, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of or place an unreasonable load on the Product's infrastructure;
- use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl,” “scrape,” or “spider” the Website or the Product;
- decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to obtain the source code of the Product or Website;
we will remove Your Content without prior notice, we may close your account and you may be prosecuted by Law.
5.4 You acknowledge that you will use the Product at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to any party resulting from using the Product.
5.5 Under no circumstances will Polydone be liable in any way for any of Your Content, including (but not limited to), any errors, omissions, or reports generated by the Product, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred in connection with use of or exposure to any data posted, emailed, accessed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Product. You, not Polydone, remain solely responsible for all Your Content, including messages, that you upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise disseminate using, or in connection with, the Product.
6. Warranty Disclaimer
6.1 You acknowledge that Polydone has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding:
- which users gain access to the Product;
- what Polydone Content you access via the Product;
- what effects Polydone Content may have on you;
- how you may interpret or use Polydone Content; or
- what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to Polydone Content.
6.2 The Product and Website may contain links to, or direct you to, websites or applications that are not developed or controlled by Polydone ("Third Party Content"). You agree to access Third Party Content at your own risk and Polydone will not be responsible or held liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of Third Party Content and will not be responsible or held liable for any loss or damage caused to you from accessing Third Party Content.
6.3 The Product, Polydone Content and Website are provided on an “as is” basis. Polydone does not guarantee any fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or that use of the Product will be uninterrupted, 100% secure or 100% error-free. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from Polydone or through the Website will constitute any warranty not expressly made in the Terms.
8. Registration and Security
8.1 As a condition to using some aspects of the Product, you may be required to register with Polydone providing information including (but not limited to) your full name, email address and a password. If you:
- provide false information;
- select or use an email address or name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; or
- use an email address or name subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization;
we may delete your account and Your Data.
8.2 You (not Polydone) are entirely responsible for keeping your login details, such as email and password, private and secure outside of Polydone. Polydone will not be held liable for any damage or loss caused by failure to protect your login details outside of Polydone.
8.3 If we become aware of any unauthorised or unlawful access to your data, loss of or damage to your data, we will notify you as soon as possible.
You agree to use the Product at your own risk. You will indemnify and hold Polydone, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, and employees harmless (including, without limitation, from all damages, liabilities, settlements, costs and attorneys’ fees) from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your access to the Product, use of the Product, your violation of the Terms or applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with your use of the Product, or the infringement by you or any third party using your account of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
10.1 We store Your Content, including but not limited to names, email addresses, encrypted passwords and documents, securely on servers provided by third party suppliers, including (but not limited to) Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud. We take all necessary measures to insure the protection of Your Content and data, prevent its loss, corruption and theft.
10.2 However, if any of Your Content stored by any of Polydone's third party suppliers is lost, damaged or stolen, Polydone will not be held responsible or liable.
11. Fees and Payment
11.1 Polydone requires payment of fees for certain parts of or all the Product, as described on the Website and in the Product.
11.2 Polydone reserves the right to change its price list at any time.
11.3 Any fee paid to Polydone is non-refundable.
11.4 The Product is billed in advance according to the pricing schedule described on the Website, at the moment of purchase and renewal for each billing cycle.
11.5 Polydone will charge the credit or debit card that you provided to Polydone at the moment of purchase and automatically at the beginning of each billing cycle. If the payment fails, we will try again automatically for 2 more times. If after the last attempt the payment still fails, we may close your account.
11.6 We do not store details about your credit or debit card. Infomation about your debit or credit card is encrypted and securely processed by Stripe.
11.7 Polydone will not be held liable for any loss or damage caused by the use of your credit or debit card in connection with the Product.
12. Third Party Access
12.1 In order to provide support and security and to improve the Product, Polydone uses third party suppliers, including (but not limited to): email and other online communication tools, event-tracking tools and data analysis tools (the “Third Party Suppliers”).
12.2 Third Party Suppliers may have access to confidential information provided to us by you.
13.1 This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Product.
13.2 You may terminate your use of the Product at any time. Should you decide to do so, you will still have access to the Product for the remaining duration of the billing cycle already purchased and paid by you, unless you explicitly request to close your account immediately. No fee alredy paid to Polydone is refundable.
13.3 Polydone may terminate or suspend your access to the Product any time, for reasons related to the breach of the Terms, and without warning, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all Your Content.
13.4 Upon termination of your account, your right to use the Product will immediately cease. All provisions of the Terms which, by their nature, should survive termination, shall survive termination, including (but not limited to), ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
14.1 Failure to exercise, in any respect, any right provided herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. This agreement is not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with Polydone’s prior written consent. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind Polydone in any respect whatsoever.